Saturday, March 10, 2012

About Meiyanlin

My full name is meiyan lin, which means, the forest. I was born in 1991, and I come from the south part of China.(mark yellow part of China map )

In my twenty years life, I have ever made a mistake I'll never forget. Last year, I left my home to the other city for one month. This is my first time to leave home almost one month by myself. Because I don't get along well with my mother at that time. So, I decided to change a place to keep clam and adjust the attitude towards my mother.And then I left my home and took study alone efficiently as an excuse. But now, I think, I make a mistake . Because it is unwise to solve a problem , instead, it will make problem worse.

Besides, I think, I have ever make the biggest accomplishment in my life. My knee was fractured when I was in high school.So, it's difficult for me to walk up and down the stair. Even so, I didn't give up to go to school. I went to the school early every morning and afternoon. Within three months, I didn't miss any classes.So,I am so proud of myself. I believe, it's a challenge for me. At the same time, it's the accomplishment I have as well.

In conclusion , as far as I am concerned, every mistakes I make can teach me a lesson in my life. Meantime, I can develop different abilities by having the accomplishment as well.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your experiences. We can never solve a problem by running away. I also ran away from my home when I was 18 and graduated from high school.

    ReplyDelete